Section outline

• Some of the pre-recorded videos 2020 will shortly be available in the subfolder of the lecture videos folder.  These provide either material omitted from lectures, revision of certain pre-requistes, and some more details on the very last section of the course.

• Consultation sessions

• Friday week 2 (10-12, C5). I'll cover aspects of the 2017 paper, plus other topics you would like to discuss. Please drop me an email a 24 hours in advance
      • Friday week 3 (10-12, C5). I'll cover aspects of the 2021 paper, plus other topics you would like to discuss. Please drop me an email a 24 hours in advance

• There is an initial problem sheet 0, designed for early in week 1 for revision and collecting stuff from earlier courses.  Solutions are provided.  Sheets 1-4 are available, in two versions (with and without solutions to section A in order to help reduce temptation).  Versions with solutions (or hints / references) to section C will be uploaded after the relevant class.

• Sheet 1 is based on sections 2,3, first part of section 4 and appendix A of the notes.  Most of the questions should be approachable after the third lecture in 2021 (one or two might need material from lecture 4).

• Sheet 2 is based on the material upto and including section 6 of the notes (including appendix A).  I'll comment about how many of the 2022 lectures we'll need when we get there.

• Sheet 3 is based on material up to section 9 in the notes.

• Parts A and B of Sheet 4 is based on material upto and including section 12 of the course; the first three questions of section C aren't extensional as usual, but cover sections 13 and 14.  The remainder of Section C is extensional, often very much so.